- You may not use the service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information required in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login information may only be used by one person â€“ a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
- You are responsible for all posted content and activity that occurs under your account.
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one free account.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Intera d.o.o. cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You expressly understand and agree that Intera d.o.o. shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, use, data, goodwill or other intangible losses, resulting from your use of the Intrix applications.
- You agree that the personal and other information transmitted when registering to the service and the information on other users, who will be able to use the service with your permission, will be used for the purpose of regularly notifying you about the novelties, activities of Intera d.o.o. and upgrades of the service.
Cancellation and Termination of the Account
- You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your account. An email or a phone request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation. You can cancel your account at any time by sending a written cancellation.
- All of your content will be immediately deleted from the service upon cancellation. This information cannot be recovered once your account is cancelled.
- If you cancel the service before the end of your current pre-paid month, your cancellation will take effect immediately.
- The account is automatically terminated 30 days after registration or when the pre-paid month expires.
- Intera d.o.o., in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of this service, or any other service of Intera d.o.o., for any reason at any time. Such termination of the service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your account or the access to your account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your account. Intera d.o.o. reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Intera d.o.o. reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the service, are subject to change upon a preliminary 30-day notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Intrix CRM and project management website (www.intrix.si) or the service itself.
- Intera d.o.o. shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change or discontinuance of the service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the service. Your profile and uploaded content remain yours.
- Intera d.o.o. does not pre-screen the content, however Intera d.o.o. and its designers have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any content that is available via the service.
- You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the HTML/CSS or visual design elements without preliminary written permission from Intera d.o.o.
- Your use of all the services of Intera d.o.o. is at your sole risk.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email.
- You understand that Intera d.o.o. uses third parties to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Intera applications or modify another website in order to falsely imply that it is associated to the Intrix application, or any other service of Intera d.o.o.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the service, use of the service, or access to the service without the preliminary written permission by Intera d.o.o.
- We reserve the right, but have no obligation to remove content and accounts containing content that we determine in our sole discretion is unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any partyâ€™s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the service, including your content, may be transferred unencrypted and involves (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to the technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or »spam« messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- Intera d.o.o. shall not be liable for acquiring, processing, importing, exporting or using your information. As a user, you are obliged to carry out all the procedures, regarding ZVOP-1. Upon transition to the paying account, Intera d.o.o. plays the role of a contractual manager of the base, which is defined in a separate contract, made upon transition to the paying account.
- Intera d.o.o. does not guarantee that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other goods purchased through the service will meet your expectations.
- You expressly understand and agree that Intera d.o.o. shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, use, data, goodwill or other intangible losses, resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any purchased or obtained goods, data, information or services or received messages or transactions entered through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of Intera d.o.o. to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between you and Intera d.o.o. and govern your use of the service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Intera d.o.o. (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Should you have any questions about the Terms of Service, send them to the support staff at Intera d.o.o. by email: email@example.com.
- You subscribe to Intera Newsletter.